Study Abroad in New Zealand, Easily & Affordably
Study in New Zealand, the most exotic English-speaking country in the world with a mixture of amazing nature and unique culture.
Known for its high-quality education and welcoming attitude towards international guests, New Zealand is an ideal destination for someone studying abroad for the first time.
Study abroad for one or more semesters at the Institute of the Pacific United New Zealand, located in Palmerston North, a lush and green student city. It’s easy to apply and your study abroad placement will be quickly confirmed.
Why study in New Zealand?
- Study in English on a remote island paradise that only few get to visit.
- At IPU New Zealand you get to study in a multicultural environment with a touch of Japan. IPU New Zealand’s Japanese sister university brings Japanese students to New Zealand campus every year, which offers foreign students a great chance to get to know Japanese culture as well.
- Explore the incredible nature of New Zealand. The two islands provide a great diversity and contrasts, and you will be able to find everything from sandy beaches and tropical rainforests to magnificent fjords and snowy alps.
- Focus on enjoying the experience: New Zealand is one of the safest and most peaceful countries in the world where everything runs smoothly.
- Learn about the fascinating Maori culture and wildlife only found in New Zealand
Study Abroad in the Land of the Lord of the Rings
The study programs at the Institute of Pacific United (IPU New Zealand) are ideal for students wanting to develop their intercultural skills and expand their knowledge of international relations, international business and languages while living in the land of the Lord of the Rings! You can join the programs for one or more semesters.
As a participant in the programs you’re able to combine interdisciplinary studies with a large number of extra-curricular activities, adventures and unforgettable experiences in New Zealand’s student hub. Palmerston North is a city young in spirit and a safe environment for anyone living abroad for the first time in their life.
Institute of the Pacific United
Institute of the Pacific United (IPU) New Zealand, founded in 1990, is one of the oldest and most international private higher education institutes in New Zealand. The school’s focal point is in providing global education and the studies are catered for international students from a wide range of different backgrounds.
Thanks to its sister university, International Pacific University Japan, IPU New Zealand also offers an excellent setting to learn Japanese language and culture.
The small but active study community of IPU New Zealand makes it easy for students to widen their professional skills through engaging themselves in extracurricular activities such as student clubs.