Study Abroad in Malaysia and expereice diversified countries and economies in Southeast Asia!
Malaysia is known for its beautiful beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. Malaysia was one of 13 countries identified by the Commission on Growth and Development in its Growth Report to have recorded average growth of more than 7 percent per year for 25 years or more. Economic growth was inclusive, as Malaysia also succeeded in nearly eradicating poverty. From an economy dominated by the production of raw natural resource materials, Malaysia today has a diversified economy and has become a leading exporter Southeast Asia.
1. Studies in Kuala Lumpur, one of Asia’s most important business hubs, will give you a better understanding on Asia’s growing importance in today’s globalized world.
2. Universiti Putra Malaysia is one of the leading research universities in Malaysia and ranks well internationally. There are hundreds of courses available from various different faculties every semester.
3. English is widely spoken in Malaysia. This gives you a great opportunity to improve your English skills.
4. Kuala Lumpur is the melting pot of cultures, religions – and food!
5. There’s plenty of things to see in Malaysia. From KLIA airport you can reach numerous beautiful destinations in Southeast Asia after the semester has ended.