Once students complete the 10 month Language and Culture Program they can start their academic studies at the UPV. They will enjoy subsidized tuition fees by Regional Spanish Government. They will pay the same tuition fees as local students, around €1,500 per academic year.
Moreover, your students will have all other benefits regular students have, e.g. scholarships for exchange programs, free transportation from the campus to the train station, etc.
About the University
- UPV is one of the biggest University in Europe teaching 30,000+ students every year
- UPV is ranked on position 310 in the Qs Ranking
- UPV is also present in the Shanghai Ranking among the Top 500 best universities in the world
- UPV is now year 50 years old, and was ranked in the 50 under 50
- UPV is one of the most reputed European research universities, and is number 1 in Spanish patent registrations.
About Bachelor Programs
Students will automatically be admitted to the following Bachelor programs after our language course. (Other programs will require a minimum GPA for admission.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Works Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural and Biological Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Forest and Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geomatic and Surveying Engineering
About Student Visa
- An acceptance letter is provided for the Language and Cultural Program. Students will also receive a pre-acceptance to a Bachelor program of their choice when they finish the Foundation Course.
- The letters are issued in Spanish as per the requirement of the Spanish embassy. (We can provide help understanding the documents.)
- Students need to have these documents and prove they are able to afford to live in Spain for an easy Visa application.